Areas of Practice
- 90% Criminal Defense
- 10% Domestic
- New York, 2001
- Georgia, 2006
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. – 2000
- Law Journal: New England Journalism Criminal and Civil Confinement, Lead Articles Editor, 1999 – 2000
- St. John’s University, Staten Island , New York
- B.A. – 1994
- Major: Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgia Bar Association, Member, 2006 – Present
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 2001 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Pickens County District Attorney’s Office , Assistant District Attorney
- Cherokee County Solicitor’s Office, Senior Assistant Solicitor General, 2009 – 2013
- Kings County District Attorney’s Office, Deputy Bureau Chief , 2000 – 2009
Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Directors for Forsyth County Family Haven Domestic Violence Shelter, 2013 – 2016
We're here to help.
Put simply, as experienced attorneys, we can take cases where they need to go. We do what is best for our clients. Always.
Contact us to get started.